Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Time: Blake Griffin, Maino, T-Pain And Fabolous

Now that the season is over and a little time has passed, highlight reels are starting coming out.

And you'll be hard pressed to find one better than this one featuring Blake Griffin.

The music is a mix of "All of the Above" by Maino and T-Pain and "My Time" by Fabolous and Jeremih.

And it shouldn't be missed!

I didn't write about Blake Griffin much during the season because in August I wrote that he was all-world, and the NBA had never before seen a power forward like him.

What else is there to say after that?

I mean, how many different ways can you say Blake Griffin is awesome?

Someone needs to come up with a list of a bunch of different words you can use to describe Griffin in new and exciting ways.

Not to toot my own horn, but I nail a bunch of these player evaluations and usually do so long before anyone else.

But I always go back to what John Thompson said about Allen Iverson. He said he knew Iverson was good, but he had no idea Iverson was that good!

And that's what almost always happens to me with these guys.

Even though I sometimes go way over the top in praise of them, they usually end up being even better than I thought.

And that is certainly the case with Blake Griffin.

I was extremely high on him, but never in my wildest dreams did I think he would turn out to be as sensational as he was last year. He literally took the world by storm and set off a movement which may know no bounds.

He was just that unbelievable.

Not only did he make the Clippers relevant, he helped make the NBA relevant again.

And that is saying a ton.

So enjoy the music and the clips of the all-world power forward who not only did the impossible on the court but off the court as well.

Comment or e-mail: thenbaoutsider@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment